I have 5 years of experience in business analysis by creating following stuffs
1. Work Breakdown Structure - That defines the scope of the Project by defining module, sub module, and their description.
2. Application/process flow - This defines how the system will work. interaction between user, server and database. using lucidchart, visio etc
3. Navigation Flow - After defining the process and rules through application flow diagram. I figure out the screen flow, fields in the screen, navigation between the screen.
4. wireframe - After creating and defining the screen and navigation we put that in wireframe using different tool proto.io, balsmiq, axure etc.
5. Documentation - This includes all the usecases involved in the system and project with all technical and functional requirement.each use case include precondition, post condition, ideal flow and extensions. along with this i create userstories as well.
1. Responsible for managing day-to-day operations regarding for all clients.
2. UML and Use Case Writing and Diagrams.
3. Prototyping and Documentation using business rules from BABOK .
4. Worked in the Agile and SCRUM methodology environment.
Worked on the Agile Tools like Jira, Confluence etc.
5. Architecting the whole Structure of the product.
6. Responsible to design Mock-ups, clickable Wireframes, Architecture Diagrams for proposed website, software, mobile app to give visual presentation of user interface using VISIO, Smart Draw, other tools like Axure/Balsamiq, proto.io, invision etc. and quick to easily adapt other helpful/required tools.
7. Facilitating/participating in Online Meetings with overseas clients & On Table Meetings with domestic clients key stakeholders to develop an understanding of their business.
8. Communicating the all initial gathered information, document, Use case diagram, use case, user stories, application flows, designed mockups with the relative departments of Execution Team, project programmers to best serve customer to ensure full understanding.
9. Handle all the activities related to company as sensations.
10. Identifying their requirements and then proposing solutions
by Planning, developing, and implementing field sales action plans.
Actively involved in walkthroughs and meetings to present suggestions, ideas and solution for the demanded functionality, Evaluate profitability and risk.
11. Project delivery on time and follow milestone and project plan created by me taking the commitment of sales team and work as base....