Wrishav Kumar Maity
Worked as SQL DBA and Azure Administrator with 7 years of IT Experience __________________________________________________________________
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY -
• Approximately 7 years of proven experience and successful record in IT Infrastructure Management and 4 years of experience as a professional trainer.
• Extremely passionate to take on a challenging role to Transform IT Infrastructure services with Innovative Solutions/Practices.
• Proven abilities in DB migration, several DBA activities and Cloud technologies.
• Migrated more than 250 SQL DB to RDSAWS and Azure SQL Cloud
• Managed almost 5000 IaaS and PaaS databases.
• Master of setting up and troubleshooting hands on for SQL mirroring, replication and always on High availability solution.
• Master on performance tuning of SQL server.
• Worked on msi/msp missing file issues during SQL patching.
• Lot of predesigned automation scripts for SQL servers.
• Setup, troubleshooting databases and application on Azure platform.
• Setup and troubleshoot DR solutions for Azure and SQL.
* Designing your Azure environment as per your business requirement in a cost effective way.
* Considers the art of the possible, compares various architectural options based on feasibility and impact, and proposes actionable plans
* Demonstrates strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
* Ability to analyze and operate at various levels of abstraction
* Ability to balance what is strategically right with what is practically realistic
* Creating and configuring Azure VM.
* Configuring VM for Optimum Cost, Performance, and Security.
* Scale up/Scale down enablement for VMs.
* Adding/Removing disk of VMs.
* Setting up virtual networks, managing routing paths in hybrid cloud
* Managing Public and Private IP addresses for your VMs and selected other Azure resources.
* Securing Data from unauthorized access.
* Backing Up Data and making it efficient to restore on requirement.
* Configuring long-term archival storage to maintain corporate compliance and cost effective solution.
• Provide training on requirement basis on SQL server and Azure.
Database: SQL server 2005, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and Client 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 Cloud Technologies: AWS RDS only, Azure Scripting Languages: PowerShell, Python Virtualization Tools: VMWare Workstation
DP-300: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Cloud Platform
Microsoft Certified Professional