My speciality is breaking down difficult concepts into something accessible and engaging. At the same time I am able conduct cutting-edge scientific research as is evidenced by several scientific articles in international journals.
I am an active researcher and will guide you through your research project and help you along each step of the way. I provide any sort of guidance necessary.
I am a reliable scientist who will deliver:
- Original content free from plagiarism
- Proper formatting according to your needs
- Step-by-step guidance with your research
As for my scientific qualifications I have received the following fellowships and scholarships:
1. Marie Curie Fellowship PhD in Theoretical Chemical Physics from Stockholm University
2. Erasmus Mundus Fellowship Jnt. Masters in Computational Modelling and Theoretical Chemistry from Groningen University, The Netherlands
3. Monbukagakusho Scholarship Bachelors in Intellectual Systems Engineering from Japan