Professional Bioinformatician with B.Tech in Bioinformatics with 2+ years experience in NGS and Statitsical analysis. Handled various NGS projects, Modelling & Simulations projects and submitting on time.
• Completed an Indo Australian collaborative project on Variant Calling and GWAS analysis for ~700 genotypes along with Statistical analysis.
• I have developed machine learning models in R programming and Python for genomic selection process, statistical analysis of transcriptomic data.
• Expertise in processing and analysis various data such as ordinal, nominal, categorical data. Experienced in writing machine learning models for supervised and unsupervised models such as Bayesian.
• Well versed in various pipelines for transcriptomics, WGS and Variant calling and version tracking.
• Performed denovo and reference based assembly and annotation using various tools such as GATK, Trinity and etc.
• Differential gene expression analysis using R Bioconductor packages and etc.
Explore & Appreciate my Work
Richard J has not added any portfolio
My Project History & Feedbacks
Richard J hasn't been endorsed yet
Top Freelancers by skill & country
Top Freelancers by city
Copyright © 2022 | Truelancer.com