I am a seasoned Project Manager (Microsoft certified, CSM, ITIL) who had led complex programs and projects with diverse global teams and provided end to end solutions to clients. Demonstrated prowess in managing Global Delivery operations for executing large enterprise-level projects involving scoping, planning, requirement & gap analysis, selection of appropriate technology, negotiating with vendors, finalizing service level agreements, training and mobilization of resources and execution within cost & time parameters.
I have years of experience applying Agile and Waterfall methodologies to various types of enterprise projects, Web, Mobile and Desktop. I have great communication skills, outstanding work ethics and am quick to adapt to environments. But most importantly, I bring drive and desire to solve problems and create business value for customers.
In my last job I worked with Accenture in the role of Global Client Service / Delivery Lead (Products). Major of my clients were from UK and US.
Prior to Accenture I have worked with a product development company as CIO / CTO in Gurgaon, where I have managed projects to the tune of 220 man-years having an overall budget of $100 M or more with the team size of around 250 people. I was responsible for Product Development and implementations in Travel & Transportation domain. The company was expanded from 40 to 400 people during my 7 year tenure; I also was responsible for setting up the captive centre for one of our clients in Europe. Some of the achievements during my tenure were:
• Built and led high performing software development teams.
• Managed development resources for portfolio of products and executed multiple projects with distributed teams.
• Developed and launched initiatives, including innovation, to develop and retain top talent in India and KL (Kuala Lumpur) teams.
• Collaborated across Development, domain experts, Product Management, Product Engineering, Professional Services, Sales and other teams.
• Drove implementation of product development best practices including organization, process, and tools to achieve consistent superior results.
• Created a culture and environment of product and process innovation to deliver first class products.
• Managed projects with different methodologies Agile and waterfall.
• Delivered as per the standards of quality, schedule and against cost parameters to multiple clients in multiple geographies.
Major strengths include strong leadership traits, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to relate to people at any level of business, creates confidence, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity, confidentiality, fluent communication skills, strong team player, and attention to detail as well as supervisory skills.
Explore & Appreciate my Work
Mamta Talwar has not added any portfolio
My Project History & Feedbacks
Mamta Talwar hasn't been endorsed yet
Top Freelancers by city
Copyright © 2021 | Truelancer.com