I am an Android developer with 3+ years of experience and 3 Coursera certifications. Now I have a full-time job at Kaspersky Lab where I recently joined the team working on Kaspersky Internet Security for Android.
My skills and experience:
• Strong object-oriented programming skills and knowledge of Java.
• Analysis, design, development, documentation, and maintenance of application software.
• Android SDK, Android NDK, JNI, Eclipse, Android Studio, SQLite.
• Occasionally work with HTML files and adjust them for the Android WebView API.
• Android activities, fragments, views, complex XML layouts, ActionBarSherlock, Support Library, services, content providers, broadcast receivers, Device Admin API, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi APIs.
• Experience with RESTful web services and parsing JSON.
• Wide experience with Git and TFS, familiar with Mercurial.
• Familiar with Apache Ant, worked with Gradle.
• Can work independently as well as a team member.
• One year of a C++ developer intern job.
Explore & Appreciate my Work
Maksim Dmitriev has not added any portfolio
My Project History & Feedbacks
Maksim Dmitriev hasn't been endorsed yet
Top Freelancers by skill & country
Copyright © 2022 | Truelancer.com