1.0 PERSONAL :
Name : Geronimo B. Maglalang
Position : : Sr. Project Planner/Sr. Estimating Engr./Lead Project Planner/
Lead Project Controls Engr /Technical Manager / Project Controls Manager / Site Engr.
Date of Birth : September 30, 1954
Years of Experienced : 20+ Years
2.0 EDUCATION :
Course : Manuel L. Quezon University
: Manila, Philippines[removed]
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
: PM Educate
100 West Big Beaver Rd, Suite 200, Troy, MI[removed]
Project Management Professional – Virtual Course
• Computer Literacy/proficiency : Primavera P6 v 17.7, Bluebeam Revu, On Screen Take Off, MS Project, Excel, Access, Word, Power
Point, STAAD Pro
Language Speak/Write : English Well, Tagalog
3.0 Contact :
Address : Lot 14 Block 16 Fortune Ville Phase 3 Panipuan Sn Fernando Pampanga, Philippines
E-Mail : [removed]
Phone : +[removed]
Skype : geronimo.maglalang1
4.0 Experienced Summary :
Twenty + years of experience specialized on Project Controls/Management : Planning/Scheduling/Cost Controls/Change Controls/Estimating/Technical/Site Supervision with Design knowledge on industrial petrochemical, oil and gas, mining plant, building facilities, high rise building and site development construction project with duties and responsibilities summarizes herewith :
• Review the clients/company drawings, specifications, Scope of Works, Bill of Quantities, Cost estimates, and Contract of the project.
• Lead/Prepare: CPM / Gantt CHART DIAGRAM logical detailed Integrated as master schedule on EngineeringFEED/Detailed Design, procurement, construction : by WBS/CBS Cost Code/Activity Code level 1, 2, 3, 4 by milestone / area/sub area / discipline on Civil, Structural Steel, Architectural, Mechanical Equipment, Process/Piping, Electrical & Control System as well as pre commissioning/commissioning schedule by system/sub system and Shutdown Tie in schedule by tie in Nos. by manually process & by computerize system primavera.
• Lead/Prepare/ set up Data Base Project Progress Measurement Tracking System of company / client : quantity, man hours, cost and actual/expended man hours/cost based on by wbs on Civil, Structural Steel, Mechanical Equipment, Process/Piping , E&I by WBS/Area/Sub Area / by Discipline to be synchronized or match with the master integrated schedule as a monitoring system and a back up data for weekly & monthly progress/earned value analysis EVA reports, also as for updating the master schedule and to develop productivity rate/cost analysis /cash flow/ KPI / Variances schedule and performance etc.
• Lead/Prepare trend on weekly/monthly timescale integrated with EPC : quantity, man hours plan, earn, actual/expended, Earn Value Analysis ETC, EAC, KPI productivity analysis plan/earn/expended, cost plan/earn/expended, progress Plan/Earn/Expended, variances schedule/performance, manpower plan, ETC, actual by wbs discipline, Etc.
• Check and approve contractors variation additional and modification of works and or change order quantity take off/pricing/cost estimate.
• Lead/Prepare resources/man power/crew/craftsmanship and equipment on site based on database tracking system all discipline.
• Lead/Prepare, Set up piping data base for pre-commissioning by system/subsystem to be synchronized, as a tools and back up data in updating and monitoring with the pre commissioning/commissioning schedule.
• Check the WBS, sequence FS, SF, SS, FF, milestone dates, constraints, resources, budgeted qty, man hrs of contractors construction schedule.
• Interact / Liaise with Financing/Accounting, Procurement, Engineering, Estimating department, Document Control.
• Lead/Prepare weekly and monthly progress/earned value analysis reports.
• Monitor/analyze the materials procurement logged status/MSR to determine the affect with construction schedule. Prepare /Monitor summary of materials status reports by area/discipline.
• Check, coordinate, prepares, supervise contractors scheduling system.
• Check, monitor & supervise contractors/subcontractors planning activities & construction schedule and update integrated schedule including procurement and design schedule and analyze against baseline schedule.
• Lead/Prepare and Update S-CURVE planned, earned, actual, EAC or forecast by discipline and overall.
• Lead/Prepare manpower histogram planned, actual, EAC or forecast by discipline and overall.
• Discuss and make corrective action regarding cause of delay, if any, as well as attend weekly meeting with the client , contractors , subcontractors . Monitor , coordinate & discuss all planning activities on integrated schedule with client project management team, contractors, sub contractors all critical activities & or revise the schedule or prepare recovery schedule when require .Track and analyze change order and prepare cost estimates summary and reports.
• Organize a meeting, coordinate, discuss with the superintendents, supervisors, field engineers the risk and improvements of the progress.
• Lead/Prepare, monitor, check monthly billing.
• Lead/Prepares materials take off, pricing of labor direct/indirect, materials, equipment cost, technical pro necessary posal such as schedule, manpower histogram, s curve etc. on bidding/tender phase of the project.
• Review, analyze, crosscheck, and approve the contractors daily, weekly, monthly report as well as the current & baseline construction schedule. Give instruction and actual site supervision on the execution of the project.
Lead/Prepare, check, monitor & review technical submittal & supervise as built drawing execution. Check and prepare construction shop drawings and design.
6.0 Projects, Duties and Responsibilities :
Freelancer : Project Controls / P6 Planner / Estimator
available for international assignment
Send raw data such as ITB documents, scope of work, BOQ, drawings pdf to develop WBS prior to in preparing baseline master schedule level 1-4 per company / client requirements for the following :
- Engineering FEED / Detail Design
Mobile : [removed]2113
Home Tel : [removed]
Email : [removed]
Services include but not limited to :
• Project Bid/Tender/Implement/Monitor/Controls per client requirements :
Software App : Primavera P6 v 17.7, Bluebeam Revu, Excel, Word, Access, Power Point
Prepare CPM / Ghantt CHART DIAGRAM logical detailed Integrated as master schedule on EngineeringFEED/Detailed Design, Procurement, Construction of company/client cost account WBS level 1, 2, 3, 4 by milestone / area/sub area / discipline/sub discipline on Civil, Structural Steel, Mechanical Equipment, Process/Piping, Electrical & Instrumentation, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning.
- Prepare and set up Data Base Progress Measurement Tracking System company / client WBS : quantity, man hours, cost on Civil, Structural Steel, Mechanical Equipment, Process/Piping , E&I by WBS/Area/Sub Area / by Discipline to be synchronized or match with the master integrated schedule as a monitoring system and a back up data for weekly & monthly progress/earned value analysis EVA reports, also as for updating the master schedule and to develop productivity rate/cost analysis /cash flow/ KPI / Variances schedule and performance etc.
- Update current integrated schedule, progress measurement tracking system quantity, man hours or cost.
- Prepare weekly, monthly progress reports per clients requirements.
- Prepare quantity Take off, pricing of materials, labor & equipment.
Company : Habboush Group Global Limited Iraq / Dubai / Istanbul
YEAR : January 2013 – November 2013 assignment completion Rotation 6 months on / 1
Project : ENI / Halliburton Drilling Rig Platforms Wellpads
Fluor / Habboush Group Joint Venture Basrah Industrial Facilities Iraq
Clients Tender Projects in Iraq : Fluor Instrument Air System Installation DS6, DS7,
DS8, Petronas EPC Early Civil Works Phase 1 & 2 for Garaf Dev & Operation-4 Nos.
Well Pads 500mx300m, Gazprom
Water Supply And Waste Water Facilities, Lukoil EPC of Custom Control Zone and LME
Warehouse Zone B West Qurna Oil Field in Iraq.
Position : Project Controls Manager
Planning / Scheduling / Estimating / Cost Controls / Change Controls
Company : Fluor Corp – Qatar Rotation 6 month on /15 days off
YEAR : October 2011-July2012 Assignment Completion
Project : Jetty Boil Off Gas Recovery - Project
Position : Project Controls Specialist IV :Planner/Scheduler PMT
YEAR : November 2009 – October 2011 Self Employed
SEPOC Safer Exploration and Production Operations Company – Maarib Yemen Site
Position : Lead Project Planner/Control Engineer PMC Rotation Basis 90/15
Project : Yemen LNG Upstream Phase 1 Project – Maarib Yemen Site
Year : September 2008-November 2009 Project and Contract Finished
McConnell Dowell Thailand Ltd
Position : Senior Project Planner Rotation Basis 60/15
Project : Phukam Copper Gold Plant Laos,
Sepon Copper Gold Plant Laos
Tendered: Dow Chemicals Plant Thailand, General Motors Diesel
Engine Plant Thailand, General Motors GMM Expansion Plant Thailand, Sepon Mining
Project Expansion Laos
Year : July 2007 – July 2008
YEAR : [removed]SELF EMPLOYED
AL HOTY EST. KHOBAR KSA
ARAMCO Construction. Technical Support
POSITION : Scheduling Analyst
PROJECT : QATIF GOSP1 Gas & Oil Separation Plant 1
YEAR : Feb[removed]Dec 2003
AMEC P.O. Box 1110 AL Khobar 31952
Position : Senior Planning Engineer
Project : ARAMCO Berri Gas Plant-Ethane Recovery Project
Year : November 11, 2000 to Nov 2002
KETTANEH BROTHERS Ltd AL Khobar K.S.A 31952
Position : Planning / Technical Manager
Project : SAFCO2 Saudi Arabia Fertilizer Co. Expansion Urea Amonia Plant
Various Aramco Projects
Year : November 1994 – November 1999
OGER-TEKFEN Ltd. Co. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Position : Senior Planning/Estimating Engineer
Projects : Saudi Arabian National Guard SANG Saudi, Arabia
Modernization Project-Khasm Al An Saudi Arabia
Year : September 1990-May 1994
RAQTA General Trading & Contracting Co. W.L.L.,
Position : Senior Planning/Estimating Engineer
Projects : Mina Ahmadi Gas & Oil Refinery Plant
Year : May 1988-March 1990
Braun Trans world Corp. Safat, Kuwait
Position : Planning Engineer
Projects : Kuwait National Petroleum Co. KNPC
Mina Abdullah Oil Refinery Modernization & Expansion Project
Year : June 1985-January 1988
E.E. Black Ltd Co. Gen Contractors Manila, Philippines
Position : Site/Planning Engineer
Projects : Bataan Industrial Processing Zone
Midland Plaza Building 22 floors
B.F Hones Building 15 floors
: Various projects in Clark U.S Air Force Base and Subic U.S Naval Base Facilities
Other projects perform during bidding staged.
Year : April 1977-January 1985