Full stack software engineer with a Bachelor Degree in Information Systems that have been working with a lot of different technologies, specifications and frameworks. Knowledge on design patterns, clean code, testing, refactoring techniques as well as execution of PDCA cycles over development process.
My interests go beyond development, reaching areas like methodology, for example. I also like working with agile projects, providing continuous improvement and feedback for the whole team to achieve its goals.
For the last 4 years I have been working exclusively with Ruby and its environments such as:
- Frameworks: Ruby on Rails RoR and Sinatra.
- API: Rails-API and Grape-API
- Application Servers: Unicorn and Puma.
- Web: ERB and SASS.
- Integrations using RESTful resources with JSON over a microservices approach.
- Asynchronous processing queues with Resque and Sidekiq.
- Testing: Minitest and Rspec
- Code quality: Simplecov, Rubocop and RubyMetrics.
Explore & Appreciate my Work
Bruno Bacarini has not added any portfolio
My Project History & Feedbacks
Bruno Bacarini hasn't been endorsed yet
Top Freelancers by city
Copyright © 2023 | Truelancer.com