- Quality analysis of medical billing/coding (Outpatient and Inpatient):-
Giving final touch to medical billing/coding by checking all the necessary and supporting AMA CPTs (Current Procedural Terminology), Modifiers and ICDs (International Classification of Diseases) Codes.
- Client’s calling – Handling one to one client calling on the weekly basis to provide the
- A.R. (Account Receivables):- Quality analysis of A.R. and doing follow ups on critical type A.R. queries by making calls to the Insurance Companies, Patients and our Providers/Clients to keep AR over 120 days under control.
- Quality analysis of paper EOBs (Explanation of Benefits) and ERAs (Electronic Remittance Advices).
- Handled Providers enrollments/credentialing Process.
- Handling queries of the clients, Payers and patients.
- Keeping track of the team's work to complete the work in the given TAT.