What you will get
As a self-employed, reliable, and highly experienced with expertise in web/graphic
design, social media, and brand messaging, I am certain you will find my skills
and talents to be of value. With this in mind, I invite you to consider the enclosed
resume detailing my experience and credentials as you look to fill Roundup
Highlights of my background include…
• More than 1 year of excellent freelancing experience supporting a range of
clients in visual identity/branding, web and graphic design, social media
consulting, marketing communications, copywriting, and editing.
• Consulting with and managing special projects from inception through
execution for global and emerging brands across diverse industries.
• Building organizational websites using knowledge of coding, design
principles, SEO/SEM, and content management systems.
• Managing my own successful business for more than a decade, encompassing
portfolio development, prospecting, personal finance management, networking,
time management, and effective communication and self-marketing strategies.
• Earning consistently stellar feedback from clients, resulting in extremely
high levels of repeat business and word-of-mouth referrals.
• Utilizing excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
to propel client projects to peak results.
With my comprehensive experience in web design and marketing support, coupled
with my enthusiasm and dedication to helping clients achieve success, I believe
I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to
discussing your needs and what I can offer in further detail.
Photoshop,Coral Draw,Illustrator, Online Design
Tool like Canva and
Crello, wix.com ,wordpress,web hosting management, Search Engine Optimization.
Thank you for your consideration.