As a project management professional, I can provide support in all the five phases of projects, i.e Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing. Project management activities varies from project to project. However, on a high level, project management activities will include -
1. Helping with the preparation of SOWs.
2. Project Planning - Schedule, Budget, Resources on MS Project or MS Excel.
3. Project Tracking - Tracking actuals against the project plans.
4. Reporting on weekly/ monthly basis of the project.
5. Deliverables tracking.
6. Vendor Management.
7. Account Management.
8. Stakeholder Management.
9. Ad-hoc presentations related to the project.
10. Project Closure reporting.
*The timeline for this service will depend on the project of the buyer.
What the Seller needs to start the work
A complete business case of the project would be required from the buyer in order to understand the project and implement and set up project management framework.