1. Prepare a comparative income statement for the reporting periods in accordance with accounting standards 2. Prepare a comparative balance sheet as of reporting dates in accordance with accounting standards 3. Prepare a comparative cash flows for the reporting periods in accordance with accounting standards 4. Financial Ratios (optional)
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Trial Balance as of Reporting Date
2. Lapsing Schedule showing additions, disposals and depreciation of assets during the reporting period.
3. Income Taxes Paid during the reporting period
4. Cash capital investments from owner during the reporting period
5. Other specific requirements