Get your mobile app's UI/UX Design done at the best price and with no compromise in quality. With 5 years of experience in mobile app design, I will provide you the most engaging and user-centric design aligned with latest design trends in the market.
What You will be Getting:
+ All Screens in well Managed & layered editable PSD files (UI) + Invision Prototype for user testing (UX) + All resizable assets in JPG/PNG + Zeplin project file to help you with development + Interactions & Animations Designed inside Adobe Aftereffect + App Store optimization (Additional Package if needed) + Promotional Motion Graphics Video (Additional if needed) Price:
An app could have 1 to 100+ pages/screens and the price will be set accordingly, It will be 750/screen in most cases but however, it could change depending on the requirements.
Redesign your existing application to match the current trend and styling and give a boost to your app's downloads and satisfy your users with user-friendly app design and flow.
Why me? Well, you will get the best deal with all the things you require to develop further.
- Flow/UX: Get Help deciding the app flow/wireframe keeping your users in mind (user experience).
- Prototype: Get the best prototype for your app so you can test the flow on your device without even starting the development. I will be providing the invision prototype link for you so you can get the feedback on app easily.
- Assets: You will be receiving a invision/zeplin project that will help you or your developer to easily fetch the assets and much more from the designs and will reduce a lot of time in the development process.
- Source Files & Images: Get PSD and all required images to help you with development or branding.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Tell me everything about the app requirement like:
- Is it for Android, iOS or both?
- Do you have any style guide in mind? for example color, fonts, background images etc.
- Please provide detailed Specification of the App/Screens that you want me to design?
- Do you have a wireframe ready? if yes please provide it.
- Any reference app, whose designs you like or any competitor application that you would like me to look at?