Facebook Marketing Service for
8

Posted: 2 years ago In Sales & Marketing » Advertising
61  

0 Sold
0 Feedback
0.0
will deliver in
1 days
Be the first! Buy Now »

What you will get

More than half (52%) of marketers say Facebook is the most important social network they use to grow and market their business, according to a recent report from Social Media Examiner.The 2015 Social Media Marketing Industry Report was based on data from a survey of 3,720 marketers; 61% of survey participants focus primarily on attracting consumers (B2C), and the other 39% primarily target businesses (B2B).Some 21% of respondents say LinkedIn is the most important social network they use to grow and market their business; Twitter ranks third (12%), followed by YouTube (4%) and Google+ (4%).

Though Facebook is considered the most important social network overall, LinkedIn takes the top spot with B2B marketers: 41% say it is the most important network they use (30% pick Facebook).
Service Starts from 500

What the Seller needs to start the work

Products details.
Target Age
Website Details
Images

About the Seller

100% Secure

Job is done or money back
  • You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
  • We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
  • The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Your Job Feed