What You Bring to the Team:
The main skills needed for this position are creative design experience as well as project management, and experience with the following:
- Must be a critical thinker and independently accountable for your work product and performance.
- Must be able to follow simple directions and problem solve (we don’t want to have to hold your hand).
- Wordpress with Themes such as Avada, Astra, Salient
- WordPress Page Builders such as Divi, Beaver Builder, Elementor, Visual Composer Mostly Elementor.
- Site Plugins’ Optimal Settings & Configurations
- Website testing and editing for cross browser and device compatibility
- Hosting knowledge for staging sites.
- 2 years website and graphic design experience
- 2 years basic project manager experience (managing website design projects and working with the client and 3rd party vendors from start to finish)
To ensure the success of and clear communication for all work that is completed, the following is a necessity:
- Ability to participate in screen sharing with audio
- Work an 8 hour shifts 5 days a week during the hours of 9 AM - 5:30 PM EST
- Utilize our communication tool - Slack during work hours
- Utilize Google Drive, Airtable, and other software to keep work organized
The primary responsibilities include:
- Design: Must be great at designing sites with Adobe or Figma. Must be capable of creating wireframes and designs to be approved before development. Must also be comfortable with helping to redesign existing websites. Build client websites with clients’ input; revise client websites as needed.
- Development: Must have extensive experience with hosting, staging sites, updating plugins and technical development. We use the Elementor and Astra theme. You must have experience with both.
- Hosting: We host all of our websites on Siteground Cloud Hosting. You must be able to work with Siteground Cloud Hosting and also take over and transfer hosting for new clients.
- Onboarding: Take over projects from the sales team and work directly with project manager to complete websites to specifications
- Maintenance: must update all websites including themes and plugin updates 2-3 times monthly
- Management: Take direction from project manager and work with process tools to add content, forms, tracking integrations to fulfill any project pieces necessary
- Support: Provide design-related customer support in a timely manner capturing all elements above and beyond requirements
- Teamwork: Collaborate with team on new projects and initiatives.
Here is a fast-paced, positive and collaborative environment and a great place to build a career in website design, marketing and business development. Our team combines the best of a fun, startup culture and the success and experience of an established industry leader.
What Do You Get?
- Opportunity to grow with a developing company
- Fun co-workers!
- Career growth opportunities
- Access to the most up-to-date industry tools & softwares
- Steady work
Copyright © 2020 | Truelancer.com