Wilshire Law Firm is one of Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment and class action law firms. To date, our team of over 130 legal professionals has recovered more than $400,000,000 for the Wilshire Law Firm client family, providing exceptional service every step of the way.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “What can we do better?” We dream big, going beyond what we have done before to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, and your confidence, and help us empower the world to do more.
Are you a Web Developer that is a confident team player with the enthusiasm to develop plans to meet goals and consistently raise the bar? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Seeking a strong Front End Web Developer to join our in house marketing team.
This position requires you to think outside of the box and work closely with our marketing team.
· Be able to code out fully functional mobile friendly/responsive designs for phone, tablet, desktop with cross/legacy browser functionality (We hate IE, but it is still very much a thing.)
· Basic/intermediate understanding of PHP
o Write functions
o Comfortably able to parse/send data using JSON
· Experience creating websites in Wordpress
o Be able to code a custom Wordpress theme using underscores.me.
o Know when and when not to use plugins
o Able to comfortably work in functions.php
· Experience with basic Version Control (We use GIT)
· Be able to Multitask – we have a ton going on and sometimes need adjustments made to things on the fly.
· Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
· Write well commented code
· Ability to debug code (their own code and code created by others)
Ideally, you would:
· Work extremely well under pressure and adhere to deadlines
· Be organized and detail-oriented
· Possess excellent English written and oral communication skills
· Be able to perform with little supervision
· Positive attitude, work ethic, and ability to multitask