We need someone to produce a prototype for a mobile phone/web application. Do you have an existing portfolio?
In the role you will work from initial concepts right through to final delivery. This is a hands-on job – you are a do-er, creating beautiful things.
We need you to think through user flows (including physical digital interactions and how users will engage with experiences). Functional production of wireframes, user journeys, ecosystems and static prototypes will be required to think through how best to engage with audiences.
Building user personas, user studies and conducting user testing. Research, analysis and recommendation reports.
Software: Proficient using all Adobe software (Photoshop, XD, Illustrator etc), InVision, Sketch or alternative UX design applications.
You should be good with all aspects: layout, typography, colour, photoshop comps, visual research etc.Skills / Experience
– Experience in designing UX and UI for both desktop and mobile.
– A portfolio of work that shows user-centered and visual design capabilities across a range of different projects.
– Able to work within a start-up environment, to drive decisions forward.
– Great attention to detail, able to design big picture visions as well as smaller visions.
– Facilitate user research into fast paced product development.– Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
– Experience working with visual design, developers, editors and product managers.
All applicants must have an existing portfolio!
Copyright © 2020 | Truelancer.com