Looking for Senior Frontend Angular Developer to join our team for part time freelance work.
You will be part of a team of strong, result-oriented professionals developing new generation tasks management, people management, learning platform. The solution will utilize Angular, C#, WebAPI, SQL and NoSQL databases, TDD, continuous delivery.
Qualifications / Requirements Mandatory:
● 4+ years of Frontend development experience;
● Advanced experience with TypeScript;
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS (Sass);
● Basic understanding of UI/UX design;
● TDD experience (Jasmine or similar);
● Knowledge of OOP, design concepts and patterns;
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image;
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
● Understanding of single-page applications development;
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN;
● Experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies;
● Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
As a plus
● Experience in multi-tenant SaaS business application development ERP, HR, CRM;
● Experience with Razor rendering;
● Good knowledge of software configuration management processes and tools (MSDevOps, Docker or similar, life-cycle management in either AWS or Azure platforms);
● Team player with positive and resilient mindset, stress tolerance.
● Build modern web application using Angular framework and industry-standard design practices;
● Implement new features covered with Unit Tests;
● Work with Business Analysts and UX specialists to develop product specifications and design;
● Analyze and estimate implementation efforts;
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
● Assist in ensuring defects and incidents are dealt with, and that any new versions of software are released in a controlled and timely manner.