Job descriptionWe are looking for talented Photo Editors to join our growing team on a long term basis. These team members will play a major role in defining and maintaining our visual style standards and ensuring all features are fully optimized for our clientele.
The successful candidate should be able to communicate clearly and concisely with the rest of the team. They should be able to collaborate with other editors and if need be oversee the quality of the work of others.
Duties and responsibilities
Requirements and qualifications
PayThe pay will be determined based on your level of skill and the other people that apply to the job.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOBSend me an email message at [removed] and change the subject line to "Here is why I want to work with you - [Insert the name of our editing software found on our website] - [Choose a one-word adjective to describe yourself followed by Photo Editor".
In the email, answer the following prompt below completely.
If we decide to interview you then we will move forward with an editing test followed by a video screening call.
Write the answers to the following prompts, and include the numbers to make it easy to read.
1) Explain why you want this position in a few sentences.
2) How long have you been editing?
3) Have you edited with a team or freelance?
4) What software do you use to edit?5) What is your computer’s model and specifications?
5) Do you have any other experience that will make you perfect for the job?
6) What is your desired pay for this position?7) State which shifts you would like to work on and what hours you are available in MST. Please also share which days of the week you are able to work?8) Lastly, please send a link to your photo editing portfolio. If you do video editing or floor plan work or any other relevant work please share that as well.
Copyright © 2020 | Truelancer.com