A Multinational Food & Beverage Consultancy firm requires an E-commerce and digital marketing professional with min three years of work experience in ecommerce and digital marketing.
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of E-commerce and digital marketing operations.
Your main goal is to help grow our brand influence for both B2B & B2C.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
You need to follow the latest technologies, digital tools and trends very closely. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
• Create, manage, implement and oversee Digital Strategy
• Create 360 digital-first marketing campaigns to support brands
• Work across marketing, sales and analytics to help drive scalable, sustainable revenue growth.
• Build and maintain a digital marketing calendar executing monthly campaigns to drive acquisition and retention
• Managing Paid Search, Email & Social marketing channels including creating content and posting for the Group and all our brands
• Managing the company’s website content (especially the paid subscribtions); knowledge of CMS software
• Monitor data from across channels to understand customer life cycle, customer segments, creative trends, and opportunities for growth within and across channels.
• Manage paid media agencies budget, campaign buildouts and reviewing reports making further recommendations to make optimization
• Analyze data and campaigns results in Google Analytics to provide ongoing insights
• Establish and manage a CRM platform and SM assets for B2B & B2C including monthly email calendars, Call to Actions, automated triggers
• Constantly maintain knowledge of e-commerce backend, new features and services and recommend new products that help improve operational efficiency
• Briefing and monitoring SEO and SEM for the website, and directly monitoring internally the website
• Identifying, evaluating, recommending and directing outside relationships with digital and graphics agencies
• You will demand collaboration with the team (social media, influencer marketing) to deliver activations and campaigns that drive key KPIs.
• Create, forecast and maintain key digital metric reports and dashboards for traffic and acquisition, conversion, spend and revenue forecasts
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of all Digital Media channels
• In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software and ability to address Desired skills and experiences
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
• 3+ year of work experience in a digital marketing role
• Entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, with exceptional project management and analytical skills and with the ability to interpret data into actionable insights
• Experience with SEO (particularly local SEO), social, paid media, CRM/database management, email marketing, and web-related analytical tools (Google Analytics)
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
• Up-to-date knowledge and skills on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
• Develop and execute new eCommerce projects
• Implement and manage SEO / SEM best practices
• Establish, maintain, and monitor SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, Amazon Advertising Social Media & content marketing
• Promote current and new product sales through strategic planning
• Maintains website by upgrading content and design, monitoring analytics and testing for improvements/issues.
• Gather and interpret analytic data relating to marketing initiatives, product performance & customer experience.
• Comprehensively present historical & current performance statistics/data to management from Google analytics and other analytics sources.
• Qualifications and Skills*
• 4+ Experience with SEO, SEM, CPC, CPA campaigns PLA/AdWords, Social Media, content marketing & Google analytics
• Project Management Experience
• Very strong e-commerce strategy, understanding & expertise
• Critical Thinker, Self-starter with strong design and conceptual skills.
• Great verbal and written communication skills, a great attitude and be able to work well on a team. Payment is 20 % on any subscriptions done (new or renewal) through truelancer.com only
Copyright © 2020 | Truelancer.com