About us: TecAvy is the one stop solution for all the business needs. We are a dynamic, innovative and service-oriented company with a focus on providing a complete suite of End-To-End Business Solutions in terms of Virtual Assistant, Services and Office supplies.
Job Title: Social Media Assistant
Job Overview: Social Media Assistant has to create engaging content for a company's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC).
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
- Education level: Any Graduate, but Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred.
- Experience: 2-3 year experience in marketing or social media.
- Specific skills: Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration