1. Supply voltage to P.C.B should be 240v , 50hz
2. It should have 5 terminals of which 2 will be power supply terminals , 1 common 1 NC and 1 NO terminals.
3. The circuit should be able to switch on and off for appreciable number of times.
4. After powering the circuit their should be a minimum delay of .5 sec switching between NC to NO and max delay of 30 sec
5. As the delay time is increased the switching should be according to preset time
6. Design should be compact, and simple.
7. it should have a rotary knob to adjust time.
8. Circuit should be power efficient with minimal losses
9. initially only submit the schematic of circuit.
10. circuit should have adequate protection against any fault
Copyright © 2021 | Truelancer.com