Project description :
This is a Mathematics book writing project, for 3rd standard. The following topics would be covered :
- Number systems
Total 57 pages to be written.
This is the process :
(A) Full "content guide" would be provided. Part 1 would have 57 pages. This project is for Part 1 only.
The contend guide will be in PDF format.
(B) Important : You need a PDF editor. Use Adobe Acrobat (editor - not the reader) or any other PDF editing software to directly edit the content guide.
(C) Do not copy content to another file. Edit the "content guide" directly to change
1. change all the names of persons
2. change all the numbers in questions
3. change sentence structures to change questions
4. change figures/pictures
5. if there are answer lines ( ___________________) missing, add it.
6. VERY IMPORTANT : Change font to "Cambria" . It is free Windows font. Use your judgement to decide font size.
7. change as much as possible; make changes so that the output is original.
8. number of pages and overall format of pages would remain intact.
(D) So the input is "content guide" and output is edited content guide. Both input and output would have same number of pages, and overall page layout would be same. Font to be changed to "Cambria" as mentioned.
How to apply : content-guide-sample.pdf with 4 pages is attached. Edit and share content-guide-sample-output.pdf . Without this, application will not be accepted.
Copyright © 2021 | Truelancer.com