Are you passionate about online marketing and branding?
We’re looking for a motivated, hardworking Paid Ads Specialist to work with us on a long-term basis.
To grow brand awareness and build strong engaging online marketing campaigns for multiple brands.
- Developing and implementing multiple advertising & marketing plans and campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Setup, ongoing optimization and management of a mix of pay-per-click, re-targeting, display advertising, and social advertising campaigns
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Analysis of campaigns KPIs (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a daily/weekly basis to improve current results
- Management and optimization of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research
- Finding, analyzing and leveraging new potential audiences, demographic data and consumer profiles to improve results
- Creation of landing pages, ad copies, and user funnels
- Come up with advertising ideas and promotional materials
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines
- Experience with Facebook and Instagram services, including Ad Manager, Business Manager, Audience Insights, Facebook Analytics, and Facebook Pixels.
- Work with all aspects of Social Media advertising including automation, ad scheduling, conversion tracking, offers, video ads, e-commerce, and bidding optimization.
- Setting up dashboards and campaign reporting
***We select only based on results you can deliver.PLEASE MAKE SURE You Can Prove Results You Bring
- At least 2 years of proven experience in Digital Advertising experience, including managing Social Media Ads accounts including Facebook and Instagram
- Highly analytical and results driven
- Knowledge and expertise of the many paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), re-targeting, social network advertising (Facebook)
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that sell
- Understanding of Digital Marketing & Online Customer Journey
- Must have experience working with Facebook Business/Ads Manager
- Expertise communicating via phone, email, webinar, and face-to-face
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in an ever-changing industry
- Google Analytics & Google Ads experience
- LinkedIn ads experience
- Youtube ads experience