We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture.
- Ability to manage project.
- Good communication skills.
Please send your CV @ [removed] are willing to pay extra if you are up to our expectations.
Copyright © 2021 | Truelancer.com