Article 1: Why is Gut Health Important?
1. The article should be around 700 words.
2. Kindly note that the website supports only "Gluten-Free" terms, foods, recipes.
3. The article should have (Clear article structure) headings and one or more subheadings (For diff. recipes). Long paragraphs don’t read well, aim for clear subject header breaks within the article.
4. Content should be is unique, personal, or informational, Our goal is to write articles that are enjoyable to read.
5. Use high-quality images (With source links).
6. Tone: Positive, inspiring and professional.
7. Use American English or British English only
8. Please Keep a conversational tone. Write in blog style, with short paragraphs. Don’t be boring. Push yourself to tell us something new.
Article 2: How to lose weight naturally – know before you go!
1. Article length should be 600 words.
2. Content posted must be error-free and unique
3. The content must be original as we reject the contents if we find any copied content
4. If you have collected images from other website sources, you must give their proper credits
Article 3: Top 10 Secrets to keep your skin nourishing while traveling
1. An article should be of 750 words.
2. Please make sure article should have information related to papaya leaves benefits benefits (around 50-60 words) and try to make include below words in that section - papaya leaves benefits for skin, how to make papaya leaf juice, benefits of papaya leaves, papaya leaf extract benefits.
3. Not published elsewhere.
4. Posts must include sub-headers! Do not send one long term-paper looking submission!
5. Must include either the following for use with the post. Links rather than attachments are preferred.
6. One or more (free to use) original images(with source link), two or more images that are public domain or publishable via Creative Commons licensing
7. Please follow this link for more details about writing : http://www.travelguideline.net/write-for-us
Article 4: France: For Wine loversGuidelines:
1. The article should be 800 words in length and good quality.
2. International destinations - hiking and skiing spots are must.
3. At the beginning of the article - an introduction; one that attracts interest and makes the reader wants to go a little further.
4. A sense of humor comes highly recommended
5. Use your voice and put your personality into your articles.
6. Proper capitalization and punctuation throughout the article. This includes Title and given subtitles! Don’t forget to capitalize words where needed!
7. Headings, bolded key points, bullet points (to make things scannable).
8. Use 3 to 4 high-quality fre to use images with the source links (that are public domain or publishable via Creative Commons licensing)
9. Use American English or British English only
10. Please Keep a conversational tone. Write in blog style, with short paragraphs. Don’t be boring. Push yourself to tell us something new.