Brief: 1. Start with a game board. Min is 4x4 and max is 20x20.
2. Each side will have one of the chess pieces placed on the first row on each side.
3. They play alternately using chess rules.
4. Game ends when a player cannot make a move.
5. Allow for different board sizes.
6. Allow for different rules of the game as to when it ends.
7. Allow for the app to play (a) with a human player or (b) with computer player (i.e., with itself). The latter will be used to optimize board size and the rules of the game.
8. OK to start with a java, python or other language to run on the computer and then make an app for the phone.
Some Similar Apps/Websites:
Features: Email Signup/SignIn Social SignUp/SignIn (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter) Push Notifications Deep Linking Calendaring Geolocation usage Custom Maps Social Engagement Subscriptions Shopping Cart Payment Processing User Analytics Crash Reporting Multilingual Support SMS Messaging Real-time Chat
Designs: UI Designs are ready (Some UI screens attached) / UI Designs are to be made. APIs Status: APIs are already developed / Need to be developed Backend Technology (APIs): APIs need to be developed in PHP/NodeJS Timeline: 3-4 Months
Send a Proposal if you can do it and I will send a detailed Requirement Documents for further discussion if I shortlist your Proposal.