FOLLOWING PROJECT NEEDS KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICINE (ESP OBGYN) AND BIOSTATISTICS:-
I have a incompletely written dissertation work on modified episiotomy angle (go through the attached articles first before proceeding to read this message) which requires the following things to be added:-
1. Introduction part with basic theory, types of episiotomies, their complications and management.
2. Add Sample size estimation details to materials and methods. Read the study and use appropriate sample selection method. Sample used for the study is 120. So estimation method must justify and infer that it is adequate for the study.
3. Result part for which freelancer can make use of the grand chart data provided which basically one has to use to provide data and tabular/pictoral representation of:
- Descriptive statistics (post delivery angles in study and control group, primi/multigravida in each group, se status, instrumentation such as forceps/venthouse in each group, other indications mentioned in the grand chart for each group (pie chart), blood loss in each group, perineal tear grade II and oasi in each group) (include individual tables not a single whole table, and include pictoral representations like histogram, pie chart, bar graph wherever possible)
- Inferential statistics (basically fulfill the objectives given, main and specific ones, using appropriate statistical methods and models) (eg:- use pearson/spearman to find strength of correlation between post delivery angle and oasi grade, use chi square to find significance of association between modified cutting angle and oasi occurence, and plot scatter plots, chi square distribution plots for the two) (student t test to find difference in avg blood loss between the two groups)
(similarly use appropriate models to find relationship of oasi with socioeconomic status, and relationship of oasi with age at delivery)
(calculate as per grand chart and report even if no statistical significance is achieved in some of the parameters)
Since it is a dissertation, apart from using statistical models and methods of calculation, freelancer also needs to explain the rationale behind using those specific methods/models in the result section.
For eg, reason why chi square is used or student t test is used in the particular setting/parameter.
4. Review of literature - Add more citations and elaborate more on the topic
5. Discussion and conclusion - elaborate more.
ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE AND WHO CAN FINISH SOON NEED APPLY.
Basically what is required is medical writing, biostatistical work with descriptions and few additions that I have already mentioned.
Copyright © 2021 | Truelancer.com