A stealth-mode start-up in education technology space
is looking for a Content Strategist to support product launch and ongoing
marketing. This is an exciting opportunity for budding marketing professionals
to work with marketing professionals with international cross-industry
experience. The role is a 3-6 months internship, with potential for conversion
into permanent role depending upon the incumbent's performance.
1. Design content and create posts for
social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube.
2. Create marketing collaterals for the
brand such as posters, banners, content videos.
3. Leverage software and equipment such
as AdobeXD, Photoshop, Illustrator, DaVinci Resolve, Sketch, etc. to
design/edit the marketing collaterals.
4. Lead UI/UX on future product
enhancements in collaboration with the Product Strategy and Development Leads.
Looking for Someone Who has/is –
1. A Professional Graphic Designer
2. Proven track record of designing successful
social media campaigns
3. Mastery of UI/UX design for web/app
4. Natural ability to think creatively
and generate content ideas
Also Possess –
1. Go-getter attitude
2. Ability to write in English fluently
3. Keen eye for detail
4. Structured Problem-solving and
Details of project and exact scope of
work will be shared only with selected candidates.
In addition to the internship
stipend, we'll also provide you a LinkedIn recommendation upon successful
completion of the project
Copyright © 2021 | Truelancer.com