We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to implement design and functionality in the WordPress website. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of PHP programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge of WordPress Platform (Frontend & Backend).
- Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development.
- Expertise in WP Plugin Integration (WooCommerce, WPML, Membership plugins etc).
- Should understand how to make WordPress manageable from admin panel.
- Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization for WordPress.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
-An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
Great attention to detail
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- You should Be committed for Deadline & Quality work
- we are looking for long term role so will offer you a full-time job on a salary basis.
- Developer should be committed for the daily working time from Monday to Friday. You should be work as per IST time working zone. Like 10:00 am to 06:00pm
- we need a daily update or progress report.
- After 1 month will consider for long term role then you should have willing to sign NDA
Plus point:- Freelancer From Local Area Like Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh.
Copyright © 2021 | Truelancer.com