Looking for some one who can edit my raw cooking video footage per my taste:
Here is what i expect:
Trim/cut down raw footage where needed to make output sharp/crisp
slow motion effects where applicable ( use your own judgement, raw footage is in60 fps)
motion graphics where ( smooth zoom, smooth rotation etc)
recipe ingredients text addition
attractive thumbnails for multiple social platforms
Music addition (options) - i can add on my own
video output in preferred frame rate,and in diff pixel formats
NOTE: Budget is LIMITED per video @ economy rates - as i will have several hundreds of videos of work for you in long term.
I am looking for video editing not just for one video , but for all my upcoming cooking videos - lets say approx 100 videos over next couple of months.and, it will only grow from there.
Please look at my some of my videos, which i have edited on my own: Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOxNI7MHSNQgESQj3YKDILQ
I dont have enough time to do it on my own, so i am looking for help.. please look at my videos, and let me know if this is some thing you would be interested , be able to help..
meanwhile, i have couple of questions:
1. how will you better my videos ?
2. how much time you take for complete edit?
3. raw footage runs for 20-25 minutes, about 10 GB size, how to transfer files securely ?
4. how will you deliver edited content to me?
5. how do i know my raw footage, or final edited video is not misused or placed in social media by you , before i use it?
6. what all info you would need from me to get started with editing?
7. if you watched my videos, it has cooking ingrediants info + process info,, how do you plan to add same when you edit ?
8. Do you have any preference on what pixels, frame rate i should shoot raw footage ? or light setup of exposure prefernce when i shoot raw footage ?
9. as you notice in my videos, it has blue light exposure, will you be able to enhance to professional looking food videos ? or is it some thing i need to take care while sooting raw footage, i am happy to upgrade shooting light/setup earch, just need some guidance on this well for better quality.
Please let me know if you need any other inf from me. appreciate your time.
Copyright © 2020 | Truelancer.com