Creating a virtual 3D Design of A-side of car part basing on the concept design and STL scan file.
1. Us - Sending a concept drawing and a scan file of the basic car
2. You – Sending first drawing of arch extension (till 30th of November 2020)
3. Us - Correction by our designer
4. You - Sending a corrected drawing
5. Us - Correction by our designer
6. You - Repeating 7 times corrections until it is finally approved by designer.
7. Deadline of the project A-side 21st of December 2020
8. Deadline of proposition of mounting system 4th of January 2021
The corrections are small, to get the final design they are essential.
Material: Carbon fibre
Thickness: 2-3 mm
1. You propose the mould direction
2. Consequently you propose mould division
3. Till 30th of November 2020 we need the primary project of A-side
4. The part must be finished to be produced form Carbon fibre (mould division, mould direction)
5. You – proposition of mounting system to a body that is without mounting system – no mounting holes in the body of basic car.
We work 8 am till 4 pm Eastern European Time and in these hours you can contact us in case of questions.
After sending a drawing you will get a correction in 24 hours (excluding weekends).
Copyright © 2021 | Truelancer.com