We have an application (PHP/MySQL) running in one server. We would like to setup a secondary fall back server in AWS or Google (which ever is better and economical) so that the application can be routed to the secondary server during a downtime.
The following is the scope of work:
1. Setup of a new fall back secondary server (Linux) in AWS/Google
2. Live Replication of the code/files from the primary server to secondary server in real time
3. Live replication of MySQL Database and all other SQL parameters (Including triggers) from the primary server to secondary server in real time
4. Setting up of the new secondary server details in the domain control panel of the current primary server.
5. Setting up of the load balancer to divert the traffic to the primary and secondary server.
6. Automatic switch over to this new secondary server in case primary server is down.
Our website should work without any time delay/downtime if the primary server is down.
Copyright © 2020 | Truelancer.com