Looking for someone who wants to grow and use diverse skills for many different types of various tasks. Plenty of time given between task due dates to allow for learning on the job.
The request is fix bid for support in a month. The support will vary from week to week. Some weeks it could be 5-10 hours, others it could 30 hours. The four examples of type of weekly work items are below, there could be multiple of each to do in a month. Work hours are not fixed and you will have the flexibility to work on your schedule as long as you meet the due dates.
1. Organized and detail oriented
2. Able to track all to do items effectively to completion
3. Can do attitude and figure things out on your own (i.e. google first)
4. Access to a reliable computer and the internet to attend zoom meeting.
1. Setting up basic linux services on respective VPS/servers
2. Documenting setup and instructions for setting up and maintaining linux services
3. Data entry, copying information from documents to excel
4. Internet research and recommendations on based on criteria defined
**There will be multiple types of the tasks above assigned weekly.
Budget $30/month max. Please note that this is a competitive bid, lower bidders will be seriously considered. Hourly rates will not be considered, your bid must represent a fixed fee for 30 days.
This is a GREAT opportunity for freshers and those with no reviews to show your expertise and your work ethic to get your first five star review and start winning other bids!