We are a Real estate company named Saakaar Constructions in Patna, India and are planning to do multiple process improvements in our organization.
We are looking for someone who can provide Six Sigma advanced training & facilitate implementation of projects spanning across different divisions such as Sales & Marketing, Quality control, Planning & Designing, Finance & Accounts and others.
There will be around 15 participants, who are managers of different divisions and they already have a basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma concepts. The main role of the trainer would be to conduct online sessions and give detailed explanations of different steps & tools involved in each part of six sigma implementation. The trainer will also be required to facilitate the design & implementation of Six Sigma process improvement projects for their divisions.
We are planning to conduct 2 sessions per week for 1.5 to 2 hours each. And this freelance project will last for around 8-10 weeks. By the end of this period, we wish to see some quantifiable improvements in at least 80% of the projects we implement.
We wish to hire someone with the following skills & qualifications:
- Good Communication skills (Hindi & English)
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Six Sigma Black Belt certificate (preferable)
- Excellent command over Six Sigma & Process Improvement concepts & tools
- Understanding of statistical softwares & tools such as Minitab, R studio (preferable)
- Experience with at least 5 Six Sigma or Process improvement projects (preferable)
- Basic Understanding of Real estate industry
We will be taking a virtual interview before selecting the final candidate.
Copyright © 2020 | Truelancer.com