We’re currently looking to hire a lead developer who will be working in building and deploying smart contracts in Solidity, updating our backend in Nodejs and our frontend in React. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code*
Fluent English communication is imperative.
1. Write and maintain high-quality smart contracts written in Solidity.
2. Write and maintain high-quality frontend and backend code written in NodeJS and React.
3. Write unit tests and end-to-end tests (Be familiar and prefer working with TDD).
4. Integration of smart contracts with the backend.
5. Clear and regular communication to find and solve problems.
6. A keen willingness to manage the codebase and provide the best business solutions with the help of blockchain tools and technologies.
7. The ability to estimate realistic deadlines, break down projects into manageable chunks and deliver within reasonable timeframes.
1. BSC in Computer Science or related experience in the field.
2. Minimum of 2 years experience as a developer in blockchain projects.
3. A strong fundamental understanding of how blockchains and consensus protocols work.
4. Experience writing smart contracts with Solidity and frameworks such as Truffle and Web3
5. Understanding the best practices in smart-contract security
6. Passionate to learn about new emerging technologies on the blockchain
7. Good communication and presentational skills.
Copyright © 2021 | Truelancer.com