SRS & UI / UX (Graphic Designs) will provide
1.Admin panel: (Web Only Backend required in nodejs )
– Admin can view the dashboard with count of employer, candidate, jobs posted, applied details etc.
– Admin can manage employer & candidate details in admin panel
– Admin can manage the job details posted by employer & no of candidate applied etc (add/edit/view/delete)
–Admin can manage the complaints raised by employer & candidate.
Can perform add/edit/view/delete functions can be done
– Admin can add/edit/view the FAQ’s
– Admin can view the blocked user list
– Admin will have option to set the industry, designation etc. which will be dynamic for app
2.Employer: (Web / Android / IOS )
– Employer will be view and edit the profile. (Same page like registration Form)
– Employer can post the job and can view applied candidate, shortlisted/rejected candidate, interview schedule etc.
– Employer can see the job status
– Employer can see the complaints raised by candidate & FAQ’s added by admin
– Employer can swipe right or left like tinder for selecting the candidate
Note : Web only backend is required in Nodejs Frontend is not required
3.Candidate: (Web / Android / IOS)
–Candidate will be view and edit the profile. (Same page like registration Form)
–Candidates can view the posted jobs to get the details.
By Swiping, candidates can ignore or move the job to Wishlist/saved jobs.
Right swipe: Moved to Wishlist/saved jobs.
Left swipe: The Job posted will be ignored.
Feedback box: Candidate will be getting Email /SMS if they Select, Reject, On hold.
– Candidate will be seeing Total Applied Jobs list and can view the details.
– Candidate will be getting recommended job list based on key skills.
– Candidate can feature the job, add to saved jobs
– can chat with employer
– Can search & view the status of job
– Testimonials & FAQ’s can be viewed
: Web only backend is required in Nodejs, Frontend is not required
- Native Android (Java)
- Native IOS (Swift language / Objective C)
- Admin panel (frontend is not required only backend in NodeJs)
- Web (Only backend in NodeJs )
- API’S (In NodeJs)