MaiTai Technologies is a new international software and services company with a branch in Kochi that focuses on the digital marketing field and a service provider expert in developing software solutions and IT related services. MaiTai is Integrated with recent technologies and with high professionalism, we take part in Custom Software Development, Application Development, Automation, and more. Initially, the company will be the function as remote and in near future, it will be on-premises and a combination of the two.
Currently -Remote work from home
In the future -Kochi, Kerala, India
Job Type: Full Time.
Number of Vacancies:1
* You’ll be the designer of the company, replacing with time freelance designers we are currently working with.
* You’ll be working closely with a big client company in the affiliate industry, who is both buying media for his own use and also developing tools and products for other 3rd party affiliates.
* You’ll be responsible for the product design of the client’s suite of products, working directly with the client’s founder and CEO, conceptualizing visuals based on requirements, and defining their visual aspect.
* You’ll be responsible for the conceptualization and design of banners, landing pages, and marketing materials that will be used for the client’s media buying, and track the performance of your designs for optimization (this will eventually turn you into an expert in those domains).
* You’ll develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand, and amend them after feedback.
* You’ll be creating templates of the approved website layout.
* Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
* Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software.
* Testing graphics across various media
Qualification / Requirement
* Excellent English skills both written and oral.
* 3-5 years of experience with graphically designing banners, landing pages, websites, or digital products.
* A bachelor's degree in visual design, web/interaction design, or a related field - an advantage.
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details
* Experience designing for mobile & desktop.
* Excellent typography skills.
* Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD.
* Familiar with using responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
* Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS3, and Bootstrap - an advantage.
* Team player, fast learner with great energy.
* Thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously and to manage priorities to meet deadlines.
* Expert level knowledge in layout standards and good skills in choosing colors & typography.
* Create style on Logo & Banner design patterns and supporting graphics for new & existing products.
* Strong in Conceptualizing, designing, and prototyping.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Knowledge of Agile and Scrum processes - an advantage.