IoT devices send out continuous data which we want to collect (e.g thermostat, heart rate meter, car fuel
Your task is to build a pipeline via which we can process the IoT data in a scalable manner. In addition to that,
we want to have a secure web service for querying the readings (e.g average/median/max/min values) of
specific sensors or groups of sensors for a specific timeframe.
We do not expect a production ready system, but it should be a good working prototype.
You may use any publicly available open source tools and libraries, but we prefer if the solution is Java based.
● Simulate data for at least 3 IoT devices which send out a value every second
● Scalable and extendable to work with more IoT devices
Your submission should contain the following
● Source code
● Short description of the approach and limitations of the implementation
● Instructions on how to run and how to access the service
● Ability to transform vague requirements into a working system
● Code quality
● Design scalability
● Robustness of the implementation