Role: Front-end Developer
- Good knowledge and experience in Front-end Development
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficiency in any major Framework like Angular/React/Vue would be a plus.
- Experince in UI/UX would be a plus.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Working with UI/UX Designer and Backend Developer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensuring that application adheres to SEO principles.
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems.
- Build the Site with security in mind.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.