Book's Name：The Alpha's Daughter
Genre：Romance and YA
Gender of Narrator：Female
Language and Accent：American English
Voice Age：Young Adult (18~35)
Styles：Confident and Romantic
1. The vocal pitch of the main narration is MID-TONE.
2. The dominant characteristics of the main narration voice：Matter of Fact、Sarcastic、Confident、Humble and Passionate, etc.
3. The vocal timbre of the main narration：Bright、Clear、Tough、Rich and Smooth, etc.
4. The main priority in casting your project：Perfect character fit、performance
Accent and language accuracy.
5. The dominant emotional tone of your book：Absurd、Curious、Joyful、Solemn、Confidence/Cockiness, Drama (Anger, Sadness).
6. It is better for the narrator who has at least 3 to 5-year experience about narrating and producing the audiobook.
7. The narrator will narrate this book totally, and also edit and produce an entire audiobook eventually. All the procedure should be charged by the narrator.
Gabrielle Quinn Bancroft is spunky, bold, fearless and is the only daughter of the notorious most merciless Alpha of the Blood Howlers. Enter gorgeous, mischievous, arrogant Alpha Titus Cohen the star player in both sports and the ladies of Westhill High.
When Auburn High suddenly closes Gabi and her fellow teen wolves find themselves transferring to next closest school, Westhill. There's one problem, Westhill is in between their territory and the rival packs land.
When the two Alpha born finally meet it's as if two worlds are crashing into each other as they find out that they're mates.
Copyright © 2019 | Truelancer.com