Work From Home Opportunity | Shasta Project
Are you ready for a challenge? Would you like to learn about new places without leaving your home? Don't miss this opportunity to provide relevance and accuracy ratings for one of the world's largest mapping applications! Take on the challenge and apply for the Shasta project!
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
• Must be a resident of the country you applied for
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
Other things you need to know:
• All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam in order to work on the project.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the Shasta project:
1. Go to the Appen website (https://connect.appen.com/qrp/public/jobs?sref=d1f826d9ccc426080bd9ca260b1b7f0a) and create an account.
2. Once your account has been created, it will be reviewed after 24-48 hours.
3. Once your account has been reviewed, proceed to your profile and click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Shasta.
4. Choose the "Qualify" button to start your qualification process for the project.
5. Please make sure to follow the instruction on how to proceed with your application.