Location – Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Bikaner, Pune, Mumbai
Experience: 1-2 years
Terms of Payment: Amount to be negotiated on the basis of project work, according to our existing Tour policy.
Qualification: Preference to candidates pursuing B.Tech/ITI (Electrical)
Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and MIS report preparation.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Prepare and maintain site sketch, maps and prepare site feasibility reports of survey of solar power plant as per survey report.
2. Suggest Solar Systems Design as per site survey.
3. Calculate heights, depths, relative positions and other characteristics of terrain in case of ground mounted solar.
4. Responsible for understanding of the requirement of the client/customer.
5. Designing system for solar rooftop and solar pumping system.
6. Updating, maintaining, & timely submitting of MIS reports to the reporting authority.
Copyright © 2020 | Truelancer.com