Compensation: Up to ₹7,000 /month
Note: Only freelancers may apply. Not agencies.
Brizzo Digital is looking for a part-time freelance SEO Executive for our team with relevant knowledge in order to manage the SEO of the websites of 2-3 of our clients.
This is a work-from-home or remote job position. The candidate is not expected to report to our office.
About the company:
Brizzo Digital is a digital marketing agency that thrives on creativity and provides its clients with digital marketing strategies and solutions. We're a passionate team of high-performing online marketing and growth experts. We are based at EDC House, Panjim, Goa and are a start-up registered under the Startup Goa initiative of the Government of Goa, India.
We work on websites ranging from small, local businesses to larger brands. We pride ourselves on delivering incredible results for our clients with cutting-edge SEO tactics and doing so with transparency and integrity. We are always testing and trying out new things to solve complex SEO issues for our clients.
- You must be passionate about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Digital Marketing.
- Monitor analytics and search console as well as keep up on the latest algorithm updates and SEO trends.
- Find creative solutions and act upon it to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Work on off-site link building initiatives for our clients via digital PR, outreach or other means.
- Manage on-page optimisation efforts and lead content initiatives.
- Perform keyword research and improve existing content.
- Prepare weekly and monthly SEO and analytics reports using Google Data Studio.
- Conduct SEO audits and continuously improve upon previous SEO efforts.
- Work on generating organic traffic for our clients.
- Work on increasing the rankings of target keywords.
- Analyse & monitor the rankings.
- Experiment and A/B test new SEO tactics and strategies, continuously testing and problem-solving.
- Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Perform Local SEO activities through citation building, local link outreach, and Google My Business Management.
- Work on technical SEO initiatives using tools like SEMrush, Screaming Frog and Ahrefs.
- Manage SEO strategy execution in accordance with the SEO KPIs
- Undertake keyword research, keyword mapping, and keyword categorization
- Devise SEO content strategies & link building campaigns to achieve a higher ranking on search engines
- Ensure end to end mapping of the customer journey in Google Analytics
- Monitor and resolve customer tracking through various Interfaces - GA, GTM, etc.
- Communicate with the team and management on project development, timelines, and results
Nice to have skills:
Basic Knowledge of HTML
Knowledge and Experience with WordPress and other CMSs
Keyword Research and On-Page Optimization Experience
Firm understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
Knowledge of SEO tools, such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, Moz, Majestic, Google Analytics and more
Local SEO experience a plus
Ecommerce SEO experience a plus
Off-Site, Digital PR, Linkbuilding experience
Prior experience in UX/UI
Experience working with remote teams
PHP, CSS, HTML and coding background a plus
Analytics background a plus
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available to work from home
- have relevant skills and interests
- can join immediately
- have a minimum of 6 months’ experience working on SEO projects
- females willing to restart their career may also apply
Copyright © 2020 | Truelancer.com