As a hardware design engineer you will be in charge for:
- Designing and implementing cryptographic hardware architectures.
- Researching new optimization techniques and countermeasures against state of the art implementation attacks.
- Working with other teams to improve the performance and security of our cryptographic libraries.
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog, Verilog, and/or VHDL.
- Experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools.
- Knowledge of RTL, logic design principles along with timing and power implications.
Nice to have:
- Strong understanding of cryptographic algorithms and protocols.
- Understanding of implementation attacks (i.e. side channel analysis and fault injection) and the corresponding countermeasures.
- Experience with architecture and design of HW cryptographic accelerators.
- Knowledge of UVM and assertion-based formal verification.
- Good understanding of the complete verification life-cycle (test plan, test-bench through coverage closure)
Copyright © 2020 | Truelancer.com