1. .xml data tags originated from QR code scanned output.
2. Export multiple (more than 100 files per batch) .xml files into Excel table format (in single worksheet).
3. Excel table should able to display a single line of table header only. (Note: Each .xml file will have the same tags/ header). Excel table header start at row no. 9. and data populated in row no.10.
4. Excel table should display .xml data row by row. Each .xml data will have one row and followed with the next row for the second .xml data (running row).
5. For .xml data tags with blank data, Excel table will display "N/A" in cell.
6. Excel should able to display total count/ sum/ grand total for each column having numeric data at the bottom.
Copyright © 2020 | Truelancer.com