Are you someone who is enthusiastic and driven to get results?
Most importantly are you someone who wants to grab an opportunity to grow with us as a company?
If you’re someone who answered 'YES' to both the questions and is reliable and has great communication skills and can make your own decisions on tasks, then we have a place for you in our team.
We’re looking for a full-time VA with 5+ years working experience as a VA for Amazon FBA seller account.Full time 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri Experience with Amazon is a MUST.
VERY IMPORTANT: The VA must have EXCELLENT communication skills in written and oral English. We DONOT want someone who is working for multiple employers.Your primary duties will include:
- Resolve issues like removing negative customer reviews
- Monitor customer returns and claim refunds as appropriate
- Reconcile shipments sent to FBA and claim for missing items
- Submit Cases with Amazon for reimbursements
- Monitor Stranded Inventory and fix suppressed listings as needed
- Monitor Account Health and product policy compliance section and correct issues
- Check inventory levels in Amazon and adjust the price as needed
- Need to work with the personal at the warehouse in US to create or update FBA shipping plans
- Monitoring and responding to customer enquiries
- Creating or updating products listings using flat files
- Experience with some kind of Inventory management tool and managing more than 300 difference sku’s
- Submit Purchase Orders (PO) to manufacturers/distributors and follow-up with them on shortages and damages if
- New product and private label product research
- Put word February in subject line. All other submissions will be ignored.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with tools like RestockPro, ManageByStats, Helium 10 and Informed Co (AppEagle)
- Highly motivated and hardworking attitude
- Willingness to learn
If you’re the Virtual Assistant that we need, here’s what’s in it for you:
- Steady, reliable pay
- Above market rate pay
- Fixed weekends off
- Long term employment agreement
- Performance based bonus annually
Our employees are family. We take care of them by providing a work environment that would encourage a good work-life balance.
Orchis Fusions is a growing eCommerce US company that sells premium pet products with a primary focus on Amazon and our e-commerce site. We have down-to-earth leaders who keep the communication lines open to a team of happy and friendly employees.
**HOW TO APPLY**
If you’re THE Virtual Assistant we’re looking for, just follow these 2 simple steps:
1. Complete this sentence: You should hire me to be your Virtual Assistant because...
2. Send your answer along with your resume to
Copyright © 2019 | Truelancer.com