The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts,
developing and achieving sales, focusing on generating new business, new
revenues and writing business plans for all current and future opportunity
tender business, He is also responsible for building strong relationships with
strategic clients and identifying needs and requirements to promote the
company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
• Develop business relationships to expand the company’s customer base and
build new business relationships and report pertinent data.
• Create exceptional sales pitches to prospective clients.
• Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
• Identify key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitate
meetings to begin the sales process.
• Meet monthly targets determined by the sales management.
• Last relationships and regularly following up with existing clients via phone
and email to cross-sell and up-sell.
• Keep clients up-to-date with the latest products and sales information; renew
contracts with clients at set time intervals and maintaining clear client sale
records in the database.
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints
to maintain trust.
• Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective
solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their
• Develop cooperative closing strategy and tactics with sales management.