Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
• Ability to self-learn and use the Internet, books, and documentation to understand and work with a new programming system.
• Patience and ability to read, understand, and modify code written by someone else.
• Strong knowledge of basic programming skills, structures, algorithms, OOP.
• Work with other developers and project managers to enhance and improve the existing web application.
• Proven knowledge of .NET and C#.
• Handle continued testing, maintenance, and updates throughout the lifecycle of the web applications.
• Integrate with our backend API services along with other third-party REST APIs.
• Troubleshoot issues quickly and stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies, standards, and trends.
• Understand W3C standards as well as browser-specific bugs and variations, in IE, Chrome and Mozilla.
• Candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills, a solid grasp of UI/UX design, and exceptional time management capabilities.