We are a Singapore Biotech Company with a Licensed Industrial Hemp project in China.
Our Company's vision is to combat global economic, social, & environmental threats by aligning with the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) along with the Paris Agreement on Climate Change.
Our project list is as follows:
1. Hemp Renewable Energy/Biogas project & Biochar production through pyrolysis
2. Carbon Credit origination and management through large scale Hemp cultivation
3. Production of Hemp construction & Building materials
4. Development of Hemp Bioplastics and new materials
5. Hemp as a sustainable alternative to Palm Oil cultivation
6. Tackling deforestation with Hemp paper production
7. Hemp Green furniture production
8. Hemp textiles & fabrics
9. Poverty Alleviation through the cultivation of Hemp
10. Hemp Biodiversity projects
11; Hemp Genetic Seed Research
I am looking for a quality technical academic writer that can write project document proposals for each of these projects. The Project Documentation will be used for commercial fundraising and submissions to NGO's for Climate, Financing, Green Bonds, and other blended finance models.
There is a deep requirement of research required for each project and the ability to extract scientific data from scholarly articles and apply them to the project documents.
Further, you will need to research and understand the UN SDG's and how they impact each project right through the value chain.
Finally, you will need to research the policies in China so that we can apply the impact each project will have on the community, job creation, environment, sustainable outcomes, and climate change.
Copyright © 2021 | Truelancer.com